Maritime Security West 2017 exhibitors will not only be able to showcase their solutions, but they will also be included in the presentation sessions, workshops, networking lunches/breaks/breakfast and happy hours. We find that the most important part of the program are the relationships that are built to help everyone involved find solutions, collaborate and share information. Maritime Security West is a great opportunity to spend three days with highly qualified prospects that are incredibly hard to get in front of in any other setting.
The Maritime Security East and West exhibition halls have sold out over the last 6 programs. Book your space now to make sure that you have a position!
Exhibit space comes in 8x10 feet (80 sq ft) increments. There are no corner charges for corner booths. All booth locations are designated on a first come first served basis.
Each exhibiting package includes the following per 80 sq ft of space contracted:
- Two all access passes which includes the following:
- Attendee contact list for post conference followup
- Networking happy hours on Sept 20th and 21st
- All presentations and workshops including all keynote addresses
- All special events and on-water demonstrations
- Two breakfasts, two lunches and snack breaks
- Logo with hyperlink and 50 word description on program website and on the printed program guide
- One six feet draped table, carpet, two side chairs, and one wastebasket
- Basic electricity
- In booth Wi-Fi Internet Access
FREEExhibitor Presentation Sessions
All exhibitors are entitled and encouraged to offer a 15 minute presentation of their products/solutions in the technology/solutions workshop. Time slots are first come first serve and take place on 21st and 22nd.
On-Water and Pierside Demonstration
With a marina located at the venue, we are afforded the unique opportunity to host Maritime Security West in facility close to a maritime environment. Exhibitors, in particular response vessel manufacturers and technology providers, are able to demonstrate their products at the Foss Waterway Seaport on Sept. 20th.
Exhibitors choosing to participate in the on-water demonstration are afforded supplemental advertising on the program website, printed program guide, and signage during the event. On-water demonstration is optional and supplemental to the conference exhibition on Sept. 21st and 22nd. Space for on-water demonstrations is limited to 10 response vessels and 10 technology products, designated on a first come first serve basis.
- 10% off for 2016 East and/or West Exhibitors
- 10% off for new exhibitor who is exhibiting in both Maritime Security 2017 East and West (must have both agreements signed and paid for discount to apply)